PVC Insulation Tape with Packing Box (BK)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.5 US $1.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Boxes)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: BK
- Type: Insulation Tape
- Material: Plastic
- Length: 3m-18m
- Thickness: 0.12mm-0.18mm
- Specification: 12mm, 18mm, 24mm, 36mm, 38mm customized
- HS Code: 39191099
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation, Winding Wire Coating Insulation, Electrical Base, Shell, Motor, Insulating Varnish, Switch Baseplate
- Chemistry: Organic Insulation
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Width: 1.5cm-1.9cm
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang Yiwu
PVC Insulation Tape In Jumbo Roll
1. Soft PVC film with strong retractility.
2. High adhesive.
3. OEM & ODM
4. MOQ: 1000rolls
PVC Insulation Tape
For insulative connection, phase labelling, sheath protection and industrial colligation of wire and cable under the voltage of 600V and the environment temperature below 70° C. It can also be used for bandaging, fixation, splicing, remedy, encapsulation and protection.
Customized designs are welcome.
Different sizes and color are available
OEM is welcome, all could accord to customer's requirement.
1: To put quality as our first consideration.
2: As a professional manufacture of BOPP packing tape with 20years of experience and near Ningbo & Shanghai Port
3: 4 slitting lines to ensure the deliver on time.
4: Well trained and passionate sales team. Always service in smart way.
- Supply a variety of BOPP adhesive tapes.
- 20 Years of Experience in production of Adhesive tapes.
- Short Delivery Time, independent foreign trade working line.
- OEM is Available.
- ISO9001: 2008 & SGS approved.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: Single shrink packed, 6rls shrink packed, depend on customer's request
Delivery Detail: 15-25days/20FCL after receiving deposite
20-30days/40GP after receving deposite
30-45days/40'HQ after receiving deposit
According to agreement
2 X 20'ft container/day.
Single packed, shrink film packed, or depend on customer's request
T/T: 30% deposit before production, 70% upon copy of B/L.
T/T-L/C: 30% deposit before production, 70% by L/C at sight.
100% L/C at Sight