1. First class quality
2. Pretty competitive price
3. Excellent self-adhesive performance
4. Simple and easy to be applied
Packaging detail: Each roll with shrink packing, 24 rolls or 72 rolls per carton or as your request
Delivery detail: Within 20 days after payment
Fiberglass mesh tape
Repairing the cracks and joints of drywall, plaster board and other wall surface
Fiberglass self-adhesive mesh tape, is a kind of fiberglass mesh as basis material coated with adhesive glue, then cut into the required sizes. It is widely used for reinforcing wall surfaces in buildings, repairing the cracks and joints of drywall, plaster board and other wall surface. And it is the ideal material for dry wall and ceiling problems.
-good performance of alkalin-resistance
-high tensile strength and deformation resistance
-excellent self-adhesive performance
-simple and easy to be applied
1) mesh size: 8x8mesh, 9 x 9 mesh
2) width: 50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm ect as per customers' requirement
3) length of roll: 20m, 45m, 90m ect
4) colors: White, yellow, blue, green ect
5) main size: 50mm x 90m, 50mm x 45m, 50mm x 20m
1. Kept wall clean and dry.
2. Attach tape in the cracks and compression.
3. Confirmed that gap has been covered tape, then use a knife to cut off it, at last brush on the plaster.
4. Let it nature dry, then gently polishing.
5. Fill enough paint to make it smooth
6. Leaked tape removed. Then, pay attention to all cracks are properly repaired, with subtle seam of composite materials will complement the surrounding modified to make it bright and clean as new.